"Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence"

Monday, November 07, 2005

"God damn you half japanese girls/ do it to me everytime"

Well I have a little time to kill but I should start reading "House of Leaves" so here I am. I don't want to talk about anything to important so we'll go with the new friends topic.

I'm going to go in cronological order or at least try
First week or so I had a small group just in my hallway and we got along fine. All of them drank so I pretty much stayed away when Friday and Saturday nights came around, which meant that I was in my room doing nothing.
Soon I expanded, started looking for people that I could hang out with on Fridays and Saturdays while the group got drunk and found a decent group of people that I could connect with. Mainly people would just meet in the den and play games and watch movies and that was just fine with me.
Rivers, weezer's singer, has a thing for half-japanese girls and wrote a song pretty much saying that called "El Scorcho" so everytime I hear Paula talking about her heritage it reminds me of the song which kicks ass...Can I say that on here? Ass? I guess so.
The Scorcho 4:58 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment