"Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence"

Monday, November 07, 2005

"Hold this thread as I walk away"

How many times have you actually had to make a life changing decision? Once, twice, maybe, lucky you. I have set far too many plans for my life that I will never meet, ideas that will never meet their fruition as anything more than a waste of time.
Looking back on these things I see a pattern: the easy way out. I don't want a white or blue collar job. I don't want to work in a cubicle for the rest of my life. I want to travel around the world and experience everything that I can, but I can't do that if I have to work five days a week. Starting my own business is something I have thought about and almost pursued exclusively upon being accepted to Babson College, an entrepreneuring school by Boston. I've reconsidered this option after dealing with my Engineering 160 class here. God, I hate it.
The Scorcho 12:56 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment