"Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence"

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"I'm dumb, she's a lesbian/ I thought I had found the one"

I haven't met many homosexuals since moving to college and I guess it feels a little wierd. The only ones I know of is the guy that helped me move in and somebody in my dorm. Back home I would often find half my lunch table were homosexual or transgender (pre-op). They were really nice people to hang out with and were in a lot of my classes so I knew them pretty well but I never really felt that I could get to be as close to them as they were with each other, because I was never in the same kind of situation as they were.

You know what sucks? Chemistry lab. Luckily there are only two more left. Yay.

*Do you ever try to make AIM conversations more like really ones? I do. Doesn't work all that great but I try to put some of my quirkiness into electronic form and it works sometimes. Okay well I'm off to read my new book: House of Leaves, which you will hear about.

*Random Tangent (bound to be many more to come)

"Pink Triangle", off of their second/best album Pinkerton. About Rivers' crush on a girl he finds out is a lesbian. One of the first songs he wrote at Harvard.
The Scorcho 12:25 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment