"Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence"

Saturday, December 03, 2005

"Oh-oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore/ I don't care what they say about us anyway"

So lots to talk about and no detail will be given. Yup, that's how it goes with me. I think I just have too much to say and not enough short term memory to remember it all at once.

Last Tuesday, I got to go home...yippee!
Last Tuesday was my birhtday...yippee!
Last Tuesday, I got candy thrown at me and silly-stringed three times...not so yippee!
Last Tuesday, I spent five hours on a bus...less yippee!
Last Tuesday, I got no sleep at all...no yippee!
Last Wednesday, I spent four hours driving to Lutsen...not yippee!
Last Wednesday, I saw my grandparents, uncle, aunt and two cousins...total yippee!
Last Wednesday, I froze my ass off on a golf course covered in snow looking for white golf balls...kinda not really yippee!
Last Wednesday, The males won pictionary for the second time in a row, making it the final time it will every be played...yippee! and not yippee! (at the same time)
Last Thrusday, Thanksgiving, food...much yippee! to be thankful for
Last Friday, I returned home and meet my friends from high school...yippee!

I was surprised, not by how much my friends had changed but how much I had changed since last being with them. I was much more open, where I used to be very reserved, mainly concerning my love life, or lack thereof. It was pleasant to find that my friend was in the same position as me; trying to woo a girl who thought of him as a friend and only a friend, from what he knows and has told me, althought apperantly they're much more touchy-feely over at Macalester. I like hearing about this and the trouble of several other friends who had lost their relationship somehow or another. They shall not be mentioned as I am not a gossip who tells people everything about everybody else, quite the opposite am I. On that note, SEVA! I won't be telling you anything more about my life, nothing, not even what I ate for breakfast that day...kidding, but really you; no more talking about people ie. me. I found myself closer to people I wasn't as close to before I left, Rossi and Dan, it was a pleasure seeing you guys again...because I'm sure you'll read this. Oh, extra kuodos to Dan for introducing me to House of Leaves (should be mandatory reading).

Last Sunday, I returned to Madison (with guitar in hand from my birthday)...yet again yippee!
Last Week, school...not yippee!
Tonight, well I suppose a lot happened tonight which I can only hope will never see the light of day but I'm pretty sure it already has. Tonight, I guess you could say, I wasn't quite myself, and no I didn't start drinking, how dare you insinuate that! And that's when we stop talking about it. Anyways my fingers are killing me from my guitar strings. After a few months of not playing my fingers got soft again. They're peeling as I type, ow, and Ben I've been playing a good half hour each day so far, which I think is pretty good, except only one person has actually heard me, Nicki, as she walked by and complimented me. How nice.

Buddy Holly
Weezer (The Blue Album)
This relates to what happened tonight, I hope you never find out.
The Scorcho 1:37 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment