"Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence"

Saturday, January 07, 2006

"We will write a postcard/ To our friends and family"

Well, it's about time I updated this...since I've realised I can't type easily with a British accent, I'll forgo the whole idea. Unfortuneately I haven't a clue what to say, so we'll start with New Years. I predicted 2006 to be the year of the apocolypse and so far it seems to be going according to prophecy. The sun hasn't shown itself, I have driven my car off three driveways (update: one parking lot as well, and one more driveway), I lost to my mom at ping-pong and learned that I'm still being sued, fortuneately no one has yet died from any of these "Plagues".















A few good things:
I don't know that there's much more. It's been a pretty calm three weeks. Look for something exciting in the next week, because there will be something.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Extreme
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test
for your entertainment

Holiday
Weezer (The Blue Album)
The Scorcho 1:26 AM

2 Comments:

what? you're being sued? why? you're probably the most law-abiding citizen i've met at uw.

hope your break goes more happy less sucky in the next week!
hey, thanks for the nice comments. my grandpa seems to be doing better, i'll tell you more tomorrow (or i guess today...i should go to bed!)

Add a comment